Wednesday, July 27, 2011

COMIC CON WRAP UP






Okay, so with it being my first time at Comic Con, I cannot express how exciting this show was. But first, I wanted to thank the great folks that I've met this past week at Comic Con. I wouldn't have had such a great show without you all whether you were buying or just coming over to have a conversation. It was all engaging and I appreciate you all. It made for a wonderful show and one that I won't forget. Also, I want to thank the folks over at Deviant Art for the sponsorship of Artist Alley. It's one of the best artist alley's i've been a part of. Not only with cushioned seats, but also with carpeted floors and two huge digital displays that showed the artists that were involved with artist alley. I think the displays had to be a good 10' in height that were hung from the ceiling. It was such a busy show that I could not even walk the entire show floor because I knew I had to get back to my table to finish up some con sketches. There were also some hotties in and out of costume, but I could not take pictures of them all, sadly :) but I think I took enough. Plus, it was my first trip out to San Diego and I did not want to leave with such beautiful weather and being around such creative people, made me wish the show was a few hours longer on Sunday. I also displayed two new sketchbooks for the year at the Con, that I will soon place on my website for purchase if you can't make it out to a show I'll be attending. But all in all, I can't wait to go back as I signed up again for next year before I left the convention. I'll post more art and photos later, but for now, here are tidbits from the weekend.
Enjoy,
uko

No comments:

Post a Comment