Sunday, July 3, 2011

Derby City and SanDiego Comic Con in July


Well, here we go! I have two shows this month. After a weeklong class of helping graders 7-9 on what goes on in producing a comic and or graphic novel, I am now preparing myself for two shows a few days apart. ONe is the Derby City Con, located in Louisville, Ky. I'll be sitting next to friend and writer Wayne Osborne who created the FX series, the first by John Byrne and the second by myself. I grew up loving me some Byrne artwork, amongst others and I was more than happy to follow him. But anyways, this show in Louisville, the inaugural show looks to be quite a good one with a pretty good guest list. It's a one day show and I think just about everything is sold out for it. So, if you're in the area and looking for something to do, stop on by the show and say hello. Would love to see ya!. Now, the other show, for which I am sure needs no introduction is the San Diego Comic Con. This'll be my first in attendance at the show where i'll have a table. I'll be premiering two new sketchbooks along with some pre-con sketches for the week that I'm hoping the people in attendance will like. Will be posting some of the artwork for the two new sketchbooks later in the week, so stay tuned.

uko

No comments:

Post a Comment